Spring 2013 Wedged Puma Kicks!

The Wedged Sneaker trend continues to go strong. I personally feel this will now be a must have item in women's wardrobes who may not have embraced sneakers before because they felt it wasn't lady like. With the introduction of the wedge sneaker it has open the doors to the sneaker world to women who would of never been caught wearing sneakers. I've always been a sneaker head to core and I must say I love the wedge sneaker concept as I can still enjoy my laid back sexy vibe and enjoy my grown woman status at the same time.


Check out the new wedged sneakers to be released this upcoming Spring 2013 by Puma. I personally love this addition. I may have to cop a pair of these. :)

Photos credit : www.highsnobette.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
KICK PASSION : FOR WOMEN WHO LOVE KICKS! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects