Supra's New Womens Footwear Holiday 2012!

Just in time for the Holidays Supra is releasing nine new styles for the women's Footwear Collection. From golds to silver leathers as well as sequins and sparkles. Supra's women's line is for the kicknista who likes to stand out. See the pics below for the full collection.

I've always been a fan of Supra's but could never find any in my size so i would just buy them for my boyfriend. I'm extremely excited that their now available for women. I will definitely purchase a couple pairs of these :).






1 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent.

    Buy Shoes Online

    ReplyDelete

 
KICK PASSION : FOR WOMEN WHO LOVE KICKS! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects