Celeb Kick Chick Spotter: BBWLA Malaysia Pargo & Draya

I'm loving that more and more women are embracing the sneaker culture. I've always been into kicks but for a very short stint I took a break and wore heels or boots to get on my grown and sexy status. However I absolutely love sneakers and who says grown women can't be laid back and sexy at the same time.


Check out the lovely ladies from Basketball Wives LA Malaysia & Draya stepping out fresh with their
girls in fresh kicks. 


Below is Malaysia via her instagram stepping out in a bedazzled pair of isabel Marants! LOOOVVVE IT!






Below is Draya on the far left via her instagram pictured with her group of girlfriends
all rocking a fresh pair of kicks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
KICK PASSION : FOR WOMEN WHO LOVE KICKS! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects